Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

Drivers License Restoration

I can not get a license where I live in michigan because of tickets in North Carolina from 1994. They say I have to go to court. The DMV in N.C. said I should seek a attorney to figure it out. I need help but do not know where to look. Can someone help me?

Asked on 1/22/09, 5:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Re: Drivers License Restoration

you need a north Carolina attorney. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 1/22/09, 5:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan