Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

I got pulled over for driving 60 in a 45, but the officer gave me a 257.676B Impeding/Blocking Traffic ticket and I'm trying to figure out how much I owe.

Asked on 9/30/15, 7:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center

The officer gave you a real break. Call the court, ask the traffic clerk for the amount, and pay promptly..

Read more
Answered on 10/01/15, 9:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan