Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

My husband works out of state and we are looking into purchasing a new vehicle. As I am unemployed, only he can get the loan. Am I able to obtain power of attorney so that I may sign the loan docs in lieu of him being here.

Asked on 8/07/13, 5:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Stern William Stern, P.C.

As long as that procedure is acceptable to the lender. You can always get a power of attorney but it does not mean it will be honored.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/13, 3:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan