Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

I am the trustee for a irrevocable trust. Can I issue a 1099 for home care for the grantor of the trust ?

Asked on 12/29/18, 9:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Tatone John R. Tatone & Associates PLC

You should obtain an accountant to help manage the tax reporting requirements of the trust. I cannot answer your question without additional information. If you would like my help to manage the trust, please call 586-580-8850 or e-mail [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/31/18, 6:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan