Legal Question in Business Law in Minnesota

We bought a commercial brewing system from a manufacturer in Ohio.

We are based in Minnesota.

If we need to sue them over breach of contract, in which State must we do so?

Asked on 8/10/16, 8:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Need to see contract of sale

You may be able to sue n MN under Long Arm Statute

Read more
Answered on 8/10/16, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Minnesota