Legal Question in Consumer Law in Minnesota

My daughter received a speeding ticket in the St. Cloud area, she is wanting to look into doing a continuance for dismissal in Wright County? Do you just call the courthouse? Is an attorney needed. How does she go about this process?


Asked on 5/30/17, 5:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Does she have spotless record?

Is she willing to pay court costs?

She will need to appear at Arraignment and talk to Prosecutor

Read more
Answered on 5/30/17, 6:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Minnesota