Legal Question in Consumer Law in Minnesota

I sold a friend my rv over a year ago. We drew up a contract of which he has defaulted on many times over, changed the terms, excuses ect.... The original contract was to have the rv paid off by dec 18 2020. Now he is refusing to make any more payments on what is still owed. The motorhome itself is listed as the secured item for the r.v. can i go repo the r.v.? Toni from Minnesota

Asked on 11/05/21, 8:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Not until you have a experienced business attorney review your security agreement and make sure it is properly been filed against the RV.

I would do this for a flat fee give me a call I’m in Eden Prairie

Read more
Answered on 11/05/21, 8:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Minnesota