Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

I want the no contact order lifted from my 13yr live in boyfriend who has been charged with assault.

Asked on 8/31/16, 9:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Nathan Hansen Nathan M. Hansen, Attorney at Law

You need to bring a motion to have that done. An attorney can help you with that.

Nathan Hansen


Read more
Answered on 8/31/16, 10:00 am
Samuel Edmunds Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC

The judge would have to grant this type of request. You can have a lawyer help you get in front of the judge. Or alternatively you can try to talk to his lawyer about filing a motion on his behalf. Most importantly - make sure that your boyfriend has a well experienced attorney retained to defend him. Feel free to give me a call to discuss further. 651-994-6744.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/16, 10:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota