Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

I was working for a company doing hardwood floors we had permission to be in when he was nit around there was a jar with foreign currency and us currency taking for his house he came to and told me that he had me on video taking this from his garage even tho I never took it he told me if I don't write him a proposal he was going to take it to the cops it happen about nine months ago and he is bringing it.up now what should I do

Asked on 8/05/13, 8:56 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. With someone upsetting you like this, I urge you immediately to seek private attorney assistance, legal counsel and legal advice. You should not post any details on a public website. If you live in a somewhat remote area, know that any Minnesota licensed attorney may assist you. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq.

Phone: 612-296-9666




Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 6:05 am

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

Make no statements or "proposals." You must consult with experienced counsel regardin g your situation immediately.

For a FREE consultation call 6120-240-8005.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota