Legal Question in DUI Law in Minnesota

How much time will i do if i exacute a staggering sentence 2nd deg.gross misd.dui charge minus 30days and on probation

Asked on 6/30/13, 9:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. This website provides general information, not the detailed legal advice you are seeking. If you do not have an attorney, please contact an attorney to help you at this time. If you reside in a somewhat remote area, know that you may contact any Minnesota licensed attorney for legal advice. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 6:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Minnesota