Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

Child Support

my husband cheated on me before we got married and he got her pregnant i knew nothing about it he lied to me up until the baby was born my question is can they garnish my wages for his child support or take my taxes or am i better off getting a divorce?

Asked on 7/20/09, 1:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Chris Carpenter Harvey and Carpenter

Re: Child Support

No they cannot garnish your wages for his support. He is solely responsible for that.

Jennifer S. Homer

Attorney at Law5076253000

Read more
Answered on 7/20/09, 3:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota