Legal Question in Immigration Law in Minnesota

We are in the process for my husbando get his papers ...but does he have to go back to his country?

Asked on 3/30/14, 7:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

It depends on how he entered the United States & if you are a U.S. citizen.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/14, 8:45 pm
Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

The answer is 'it depends'. Fuller information would need to be known. I urge you to confer with an attorney at this time. Tricia Dwyer Esq.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/14, 4:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Minnesota