Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Minnesota

My husband borrowed a horse from me to keep his horse company as it was alone. I provide for my daughters 3 horses without any contribution from him. I told him he was responsible to provide for the horse while at his house. It has been approx 10 months. I have been trying to get the horse back for several months but he won't let me stating I owe him for hay/feed etc. This is my daughters gaming horse. Can he legally stop me from picking this horse up?

Asked on 6/10/13, 8:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. This website provides general information, not legal advice which you are seeking. Likely you made a few errors in your posting. Please confer with a private attorney who will provide you with the legal advice you need. Some attorneys, myself included, are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys, myself included, may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 8:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Minnesota