Legal Question in Traffic Law in Minnesota

I parked in handicap parking space because I didn't see the signs in New Jersey. It was night and the sidewalk was covered with snow so I stopped the car let two of my friends riding with me out and the parked and got out. Nobody saw the signs. I have to go to court but this is my first ticket ever. I read that I can be convicted to community service. So I guess my question is if I need a lawyer with me and if my friends should come with me to court as witnesses

Asked on 1/26/11, 8:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Martin Martin Law Offices

If this incident occurred in New Jersey, then I suggest contacting a New Jersey defense lawyer. S/he will be able to assist you.

Disclaimer: This communication is not intended as legal advice, and no attorney client relationship results. Please consult your own attorney for legal advice. This is for entertainment purposes only.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/11, 9:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Minnesota