Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

My baby's father broke my windows out my car and he's still harassing me I don't want my child around him because he is violent what can I do about this!!

Asked on 3/15/13, 11:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

You can go to your county's chancery court and file petition for a domestic violence restraining order and ask the judge to order him to pay for the damage caused to your car.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 5:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi