Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Mississippi

my 17 year old son was giving his friend a ride home and had a car accident. She did not have permission from me to be in my sons car, but her parent was aware. She was injured, in hospital for 2 days, she is now home and her mom told my insurance company that she was getting an attorney, can she sue me for personal property or money?

Asked on 12/05/12, 4:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Yes, on several legal theories. Whether she will be able to recover money from you is a different story altogether.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/13, 5:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Mississippi