Legal Question in Personal Injury in Mississippi

I was physically assaulted in my driveway by someone and don't know what type of attorney to contact. One attorney says I need a civil, one says personal injury, and another says its criminal.

Asked on 6/05/13, 2:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Your attorney should be able to handle all three types of law.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/13, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Mississippi