Legal Question in Disability Law in Missouri

If a employee has a disability (like color blindness) and his employer cuts his pay 20.000.00 a year (approx.) due to this, what can he do ?

Asked on 12/30/11, 9:18 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

M. Scott Montgomery the montgomery law firm llc

You can file a lawsuit for violation of your civil rights to recover that money and what you would have lost in the future. Many firms would represent you on a contingent fee basis.

If you would like further advice, you can contact me at [email protected] or call toll free at 877-444-1005.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/12, 4:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Missouri