Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Missouri

i am in chapter 7 bankruptcy and find I must move, the past due utilities are included in the bankruptcy, can I move and have my utilities transferred to the new place?

Asked on 1/05/14, 2:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Based upon the few facts you provided it appears that the utility companies may decide to provide new service to you, or require a cosigner, or large deposit.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 1/14/14, 4:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Missouri