Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

if someone is accused of raping my daughter and he says i threated him on facebook but the threat was not sent or said on my facebook page. but he is trying to get a restaing order against me. What can i do.

Asked on 5/03/13, 7:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Hire an attorney to defend the case!

Read more
Answered on 5/03/13, 4:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri