Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

iv been wrongfully accused of rape. pls tell me wat steps i should take from here on out to insure a victory in court.

Asked on 4/19/10, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You should hire the very best criminal defense attorney that you can afford as soon as possible. Recently, I represented a man who was wrongfully accused of rape. We were very fortunate to be able to persuade the Circuit Attorney (prosecutor to dismiss the charge afther a great deal of work. This was an extremely unusual result. In most cases the prosecutor will stick with the complaining witness even through trial trusting a jury to believe the complaining witness and convict the defendant. In some cases we are fortunate to have enough factual evidence to disprove what the complaining witness says, but this is not always so.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/10, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri