Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Hi I'm Joe I'm 22 my mom currently has guardianship over me im trying to get off it but dont have any money I need help finding a probono lawyer

Asked on 6/27/13, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

With knowing the facts of why you were placed in a guardianship, or why it should end, it is impossible to determine your likeliness of success. The likely your success the more likely you are to get an attorney to take up your case. If you contact the private Court for the Country where your estate is, you can ask about getting an attorney appointed to represent you, and if the attorney might pay that attorney.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 9:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri