Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I have lived with a man for 4 years. He bought our home while we were living together at another residence. He bought a car in his name to which I have made all payments. I have 2 children from a previous marriage which reside with us. He has claimed one on his taxed as a dependent. I have worked,contributed money for bills ,cooked cleaned ,yard work, etc. Paid all my bills. Basically been a wife. Now he wants to throw myself and my children out on the street. Do I have any rights to compensation?

Asked on 7/24/10, 8:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law


Read more
Answered on 7/29/10, 4:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri