Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Ex will not provide his actual residence. He provides his parents as a mailing address or a buddies address he “sometimes lives with”, but it’s not where he is living. He doesn’t have baby overnights for another 2 months, but I have 0 idea his residence when he has Baby on 8-12 hour days. What can be done?

Asked on 3/09/18, 2:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Hire an attorney and go to Court.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/18, 6:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri