Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

I'm from missouri. I was in a wreck in 2008 I owe someone money and don't know who and I get get my license back wut should I do

Asked on 7/20/11, 4:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Whoever was damaged or injured in the wreck filed a report with the Department of Revenue,and we can find out who that is without too much trouble. Then, in most cases, we are able to negotiate a settlement under which you would pay for their damages. If you needed to do that in installments and if they agree, we can file an installment agreement with the Department of Revenue and get your license back. It will remain in full force and effect so long as you make all of your payments as agreed. If you do not have an attorney, I might be able to offer my services to you for a reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/11, 4:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri