Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

My husband and I put the down payment down on a house for my daughter (his step daughter) to rent. this property is not mentioned in either his nor my will. how should we protect her and our investment?

Asked on 7/28/17, 6:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You need to consult with, and hire, an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/17, 6:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri