Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

In St. Louis County MO who is responsible for damages caused by a water main break? Damages are both interior and exterior.

Asked on 8/01/16, 5:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

That depends upon where exactly the break occurred, and local ordinances. Consult with an attorney in your area. I might be able to help you myself. Call me for a free telephone consultation at 414-727-2822.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/16, 8:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri