Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

We have a water leak on the floor in one of the bedroom of our apartment. Our landlord is telling us that we will have to move all of our belongings out of the bedroom for a week for full concrete/dry wall repairs. Our apartment is small and would require a storage unit for our bedroom furniture. Can we ask for compensation for inconvenience, a place to stay, utilities and internet for the week we are gone, and moving fees? Thanks!

Asked on 7/06/16, 9:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

This is not a legal question. You can "ask for" anything you can imagine.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/16, 7:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri