Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

If a person has lifetime occupancy in a house and the deed says he cannot permit waste, but he does not stay there (only gets mail there) and is not maintaining the properly, what can be done? By the time he is deceased, I will be left with a property that will cost me more than it's worth to fix it up. This property was left to me by an uncle after the said occupant's lifetime occupancy expires.

Asked on 8/02/14, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You may be able to take legal action to remedy the situation. You need to consult with and hire an attorney. Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/08/14, 4:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri