Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Nebraska

Appeal a School Bond

Is there anyway to legally change a school bond to a lessor amount of money?

Asked on 12/08/06, 11:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steven Murray Steven W. Murray, APC

Re: Appeal a School Bond

Your question is confusing because it does not state how the judicial process is involved. Any bond ordered as part of a court case can be changed by asking the court to modify its original order.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/06, 2:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Nebraska