Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Nebraska

Can I answer a summons (credit card debt) for my fiance? I accepted the papers from the server and was wondering if I can prepare an answer on his behalf? I am in Nebraska - Thanks!

Asked on 9/11/12, 8:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matt Jenkins DeMars, Gordon, Olson, Zalewski and Wynner

No, that would be the unauthorized practice of law.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/12, 7:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Nebraska