Legal Question in Immigration Law in Nebraska

US female citizen marrying a male citizen of the US. Male citizen is in the US on a travel visa. Can they get married now in the US?

Asked on 3/06/11, 12:03 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Attorney Caro Kinsella Law Offices of Caro Kinsella

If you enter the U.S. under a tourist visa (I guess that's what you mean by travel visa), then after 30 days of him being in the U.S. he is free to marry.

Call my office for a free consultation.

Caro Kinsella

Immigration Attorney


Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 1:42 pm
Ajay Arora Ajay K. Arora, Attorney-at-Law, P.C.


You can be married to each other and sponsorship paperwork such as the immigrant petition and adjustment of status applications can be filed, enabling the U.S. visitor to reside permanently in the U.S. without having to depart the U.S.:

You can call our law firm at 212-268-3580 during business hours, or email [email protected] for guidance.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 2:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Nebraska