Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Nebraska

House search

Can a housesitter (an staying for a few days to watch the minor children) authorize allow a law enforcement search of the house?

Asked on 5/16/08, 5:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Duke Drouillard Drouillard Law, LLC

Re: House search

That isn't a landlord/tenant question; but the answer is sure. The authority to consent to a search was implied when you left them in sole possession of the house.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/08, 10:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Nebraska