Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Nebraska

landlord tenant laws

My son is renting in Dixon Co. Nebraksa. His landlord has been telling a lot of the towns people that she enters his home when ever she wants. She is also telling them that he is dealing drugs, which he is not and wants to get a police officer to come in and confirm but I have advised him to wait until I find out some information. He and his room mate will loose their jobs if this gets back to their employers since they recently were employed there. What rights do they have and where can I find samples of letters to send to the landlords asking that they give proper notice and stop slandering my son?

Asked on 2/20/08, 9:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Duke Drouillard Drouillard Law, LLC

Re: landlord tenant laws

This isn't a landlord-tenant issue. You will need to pay an attorney to investigate the facts and sort out possible solutions.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/08, 11:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Nebraska