Legal Question in Criminal Law in Nevada

can I reopen a case in which I plead guilty? proving that my public defender did not give me more options and I hid negotiations with prosecutors

Asked on 8/15/10, 12:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Fischer Fischer Sanders, LLP

You can always challenge your conviction later by filing an appeal with the appropriate reviewing court. The basis of your post-conviction relief challenge would be ineffective assistance of legal counsel.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/10, 9:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Nevada