Legal Question in Business Law in Nevada

I went into bussiness with a person. He was supposed to build me an app for the I phone. I paid him roughly $4800 to get started. We signed a contract and I haven't seen anything. It has been a year and now he's not returning my calls or emails. My question is what can I do? Is there any way to get any of my money back? Can I put leans on his house or what?

Asked on 11/05/12, 1:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

Visit for general information about small claims court. Then, visit for a schedule of free classes on presenting a case before the small claims court. The next free class offered by Nevada Legal Services (located at 530 South Sixth Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101) is on Friday, November 16, 2012, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Lastly, the conduct of the person who has taken money from you without providing any services may even arise to criminal conduct. Call the Clark County District Attorney's Office to find out.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/12, 2:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Nevada