Legal Question in Business Law in Nevada

How do I buy a revoked company in Nevada?

Asked on 7/20/15, 11:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rick Williams Law Offices of Frederick D. (Rick) Williams, Chtd.

Do you mean how can you use the name that was previously held in the public record (i.e., Secretary of State) by another company that is now in revoked status? If that is what you are asking, go right ahead! If the company by that name no longer exists, the name is generally available for use by your new partnership, LLC or corporation. You may wish to check trademark listings to ensure it is not a company name that has intellectual property protection, despite its revoked status as an entity.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/15, 8:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Nevada