Legal Question in Consumer Law in Nevada

can i sue an immigration lawyer?in 2008 immigration lawywer ask for downpayment for the service receipts is intact but the company changes is onwership to another law firm because of old case lawyer states could not do anything.we been waiting for nothing.

Asked on 9/21/11, 11:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can always sue, but lawsuits are a notoriously slow way to get paid. You may wish to contact the State Bar Association to file a fee dispute, which will be much faster.

Hope this perspective helps!

Read more
Answered on 10/05/11, 8:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Nevada