Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Nevada

I have a judgement in a civil case in california but I need to enforce it against a person and company in the state of nevada, i have a EJ-110 form what else do I need to fill out for the state of nevada how do I file it, i dont really know what form to use??

Asked on 10/09/13, 8:08 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Paul Malikowski Malikowski Law Offices, Ltd.

The EJ-110 form is a California form that will not accomplish anything in Nevada. Your attorney can explain further.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/13, 8:24 pm

Joel Selik

There are forms in Nevada to "Domesticate a Foreign Judgment" Check the county website where the debtor lives.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/13, 8:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Nevada