Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada


I live in one state and my husband in prison in another. I want a divorce but can't afford one what can I do?

Asked on 7/21/09, 7:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: divorce

I assume the state that you live in, is Nevada.

The Family Court has a self help center. At the Center. There are form packets for divorce available. Also, they are available on line. Type in Clark County Family Court self help Center.

There is a filing fee for a divorce. Perhaps you can fill out the correct forms and get the court to waive your filing fees.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/09, 7:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada