Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

If someone gets a life/w parole sentence, how does one get a divorce in NV?

Asked on 5/06/16, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

Divorce is done just like normal. You have to serve the party in prison or have then sign agreeing to the divorce under penalty of perjury in a Declaration. A notary is not needed for a prisoner.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/16, 3:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada