Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Nevada


I would like to move out of state with my 6 year old. I have physical custody with his father having visitation. What are my rights to do this and how do I do it?

Asked on 7/07/09, 6:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

Re: moving

You have to either get the father's written consent or file a motion for permission to relocate w/your child.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/09, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Nevada