Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Hampshire

How do I get copies of garnishment orders from the court?

Asked on 7/24/13, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Skinner, III Associated Attorneys of New England

If you are being contacted by debt collectors, you should review my website as you have important rights and remedies available to you. http://www.StopCalls.Net


Call the Court where the Order was issued and make sure that they have your file. You will need to provide some identifying information, preferably a docket number.

If they have it, then go to the Court and ask to see the file, you may make copies or request copies depending on the Court and the clerk. You should bring quarters with you for the copy machine, or dollars for the clerk, as copies are often 25 cents a page!

Read more
Answered on 7/24/13, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Hampshire