Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Hampshire

I have a 60day suspended sentence. I was just hit with another charge.when i go in for my arraignment can they Take me into custody there.

Asked on 4/26/14, 7:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Hynes N.H. DWI GUY

They could give you a cash bail and if you can't pay then yes. Or they could hold you without bail which is possible but more uncommon.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/14, 10:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Hampshire