Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Hampshire

Can a person be charged if they overdose on an illegal drug?

Asked on 6/26/13, 10:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Hynes N.H. DWI GUY

Depending on the drug yes you can be charged with possession or taking an inhalant.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/13, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Hampshire