Legal Question in Disability Law in New Jersey

I have completed an intensive out patient program and have been in recovery for 2 1/2 years DYFS got a vauge complaint that my fiance got drunk and high and stabbed me a year ago, wich didn't happen. They made us both go in for a drug test, now they are saying b/c I had a past I have to go for a substance eval. I have looked it up and b/c of my IOP and the fact I am STILL in drug and alchohol counsling I am covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act. What do I do to file suit and stop this harassment.

Asked on 9/19/10, 6:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I do a lot of DYFS work. I suggest getting a good attorney to fight them so they get out of your life.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/10, 6:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in New Jersey