Legal Question in Business Law in New Jersey

In NJ, I would like to dissolve my S-Corp effective 12/31/22, but I will still need to pay for my accountant to do the tax return after that. Is that a problem?

Asked on 12/19/22, 6:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter LeVine Walter D. LeVine, Esq.

A final return is required to cover the period from January 1 to dissolution date in December. Your accountant can file it.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/22, 9:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in New Jersey