Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New Jersey

A friend is threatening to file a police report in that I am harassing her and says she will contact the police, I don't know what I should do

Asked on 9/21/16, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You can "lawyer up" as they say and be proactive about this. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 9/21/16, 3:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New Jersey