Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New Jersey

Received a Loud Party ticket for a house I don't live in.

Asked on 5/03/16, 12:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss. We've dealt with cases like this in New Brunswick for many years

Read more
Answered on 5/03/16, 8:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New Jersey