Legal Question in Consumer Law in New Jersey

i have an original sentence of probation for 1 year on a cds charge the judge advised me that he will suspend the rest of the probation time as long as iam good for 6 months , my original private attorney said in court that he would file the paperwork to make sure that i can go back in 6mths now he is stating that he will not appear unless we retain him again can we sue him for the original fee

Asked on 5/06/11, 5:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC

What did your original retainer agreement say. You can't sue him for the original fee. If you did not have a retainer agreement then you might want to contact the local ethics committee.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/11, 8:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New Jersey